What We Offer
Stirling Business Association is all about community. Our aim is for you to feel a part of something; part of a community who is just like you. A community who understands what it’s like running your own small business. A community where you can share your story and let others know what you do. You could be the answer everyone else is looking for.
Stirling Business Association hosts breakfasts, networking sundowners and engages local guest speakers throughout the year for our members to catch up, meet new members, and reciprocate business. We want to support you in keeping your enthusiasm for your idea. No one said being in business was easy!
Following us on Facebook, subscribing to our monthly e-newsletter, The Scoop and our quarterly e-zine, Contact, will also ensure you are kept up to date with all that is happening at Stirling Business Association and what other businesses are up to.
We look forward to you joining us. Take a look at our membership packages now.
As a member of Stirling Business Association there are many ways your business can be promoted.
- Be included in our Members Directory on the website
- Attend our networking events and chat to others about what you do. Our members are keen to know what we all do.
- Sponsor an event and showcase your business to other members (10% discount for Silver Members)
- Host a sundowner at your business
- Be a sponsor of our Annual Small Business Awards
- Write an article for our quarterly Contact e-zine
- Advertise in our quarterly Contact e-zine (charges apply)
- Follow us on Facebook, comment on our posts and share our posts with your own Facebook community.
- Provide a special offer to SBA members to increase your sales and brand awareness
We’d love for you to join us. Have a look at our membership packages and see which one is right for you.
Stirling Business Association together with WA Business Assist co- manage the Stirling Regional Business Centre which offers business incubators for rent. The 27 offices range in size from 11-20 sqm and are available to lease for up to three years.
As well as the office space, the centre also provides access to fully equipped meeting and conference rooms, IT tools and other facilities. High speed internet access and mail services are also included. All incubator tenants have the benefit of small business advice and guidance provided by WA Business Assist as part of the incubator arrangement. Tenants who are also members of Stirling Business Association benefit from additional networking and referral opportunities. Rents start at $494 per month.
For more information about The Incubator visit the Stirling Regional Business Centre or speak to Yvonne on 9240 1288.
Stirling Business Association has a tiered membership system so you can select which one fits your business best.
In addition to the benefits each membership tier offers you can also benefit by:
- Writing an interesting and relevant article for our Contact e-zine.
- Your business being selected to be profiled in our Contact e-zine or The Scoop.
- Letting us know if you have done any reciprocal business within SBA. We can then include that in our monthly e-newsletter, The Scoop.
- Become part of the small business community and stay informed with SBA news, community information and topical articles by receiving our monthly e Newsletter and quarterly Contact e-zine.
- Attend SBA events at member prices. This includes staff within your organisation too.
- Inclusion in our online Members’ Directory.
- You and your business will be introduced as a new member in the next edition of Contact.
- You can host a trade display for free at a monthly meeting.
- Raise the profile of your business by sponsoring one of our events. Your banners and promotional material will be on display and you get the opportunity to address the audience for 10 minutes to showcase your business.
- Host a Sundowner at your offices (subject to availability)
Gold CorporateAll benefits and opportunities of Silver Membership plus
- Your business logo hyperlinked to your website on the footer of our website.
- A profile piece is included in our website providing ongoing recognition of your brand.
- Your branding on all SBA promotional material during the year and acknowledgement at all SBA events.
- Your logo on the footer of all SBA emails reaching a database of over 600 people on a weekly basis.
- As a Gold Member your business will be featured in each additional of our Contact e-zine.
- The opportunity to sponsor one event per membership year and give a brief presentation to our members at no additional cost (usually $500 + GST).
- 3 x SBA ,membership name badges.
SilverAll benefits and opportunities of Bronze membership plus
- 9 event vouchers for the price of 7 for monthly meetings to be used during your annual membership (excludes special events, normal cost $45 each).
- Ongoing promotion of your business on the Stirling Business Association website.
- Ongoing recognition of your support through monthly e-Newsletters and social media posts.
- One full colour (business card size) advertisement in our quarterly Contact e-zine during your annual membership year (normal price $385 including GST).
- 10% discount to sponsor an event (excluding SBA Small Business Awards).
Initially I was working from home, and that can be a very lonely existence. I joined SBA to connect with like-minded small business owners. Little did I know I would end up as President of the association! One of the greatest benefits from the SBA was moving into the incubator. I started in the smallest room on my own, and eventually moved to the largest room with two staff working with me. It was a great opportunity to grow my business without making the scary commitment of taking on a long lease. I had lots of support and fascinating conversations with the other tenants in the Centre, usually round the coffee machine!
Many thanks for many years of support and offering The Factory great networking events and business opportunities. We have developed some brilliant business partners, with long term client and suppliers. The Factory team has also always enjoyed the SBA award and key speaker events. The Factory looks forward to many more successful years involvement with SBA.
Since joining the SBA in late 2011 we have not only made some great friendships and qualitative business partnerships but in terms of doing business the value is approximately $27.5k. Not a bad return on my $1k membership investment over last few years.
Starting a small business from scratch in the Stirling area 8 years ago, I found myself not knowing what was going on in the local area for business opportunities to grow my business. After joining the Stirling Business Association I’ve met many of my fellow local business owners who often have the same issues as I do and we help each other. Also it’s great having a voice in the local business centre to know what things are happening. The events that the SBA hold are the best, and I’ve enjoyed hearing the speakers on business topics as well as networking with the other business owner members. Every business in the Stiriling area should be a member, there’s no excuse not to.on.
The SBA is definitely Perth’s friendliest business association, the District32 team have been made to feel very welcome. I love the diversity of businesses we meet at the regular networking events and the speakers are always highly engaging and informative. If you are looking to expand your network with high quality connections who are active referrers, don’t look past the Stirling Business Association.
I’m not really a ‘networking’ person but I’m really surprised at how much value and enjoyment I have gained by being a member of SBA. It has really helped my business and me personally to feel more comfortable in the business environment.
Being a member of the Stirling Business Association has been a great way to meet other local business people. I very much enjoy attending the networking events and have made some great friendships and business connections over the last couple of years. For small businesses, they care about their members, are very welcoming and are helpful in getting your business exposure.
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and Yvonne will respond to you as soon as possible.