What We Offer
- Be included in our Members Directory on the website
- Attend our networking events and chat to others about what you do. Our members are keen to know what we all do.
- Sponsor an event and showcase your business to other members (10% discount for Silver Members)
- Host a sundowner at your business
- Be a sponsor of our Annual Small Business Awards
- Write an article for our quarterly Contact e-zine
- Advertise in our quarterly Contact e-zine (charges apply)
- Follow us on Facebook, comment on our posts and share our posts with your own Facebook community.
- Provide a special offer to SBA members to increase your sales and brand awareness
We’d love for you to join us. Have a look at our membership packages and see which one is right for you.
Stirling Business Association has a tiered membership system so you can select which one fits your business best. In addition to the benefits each membership tier offers you can also benefit by:
- Writing an interesting and relevant article for our Contact e-zine.
- Your business being selected to be profiled in our Contact e-zine or The Scoop.
- Letting us know if you have done any reciprocal business within SBA. We can then include that in our monthly e-newsletter, The Scoop.
- Join the SBA member only Facebook Group providing you with an online opportunity to network and build great relationships with business owners in the Stirling Area. +Submit a feature article for the SBA blog allowing you to share your expertise, educate other members and the SBA community, and build industry credibility. +A listing in the SBA online business directory. +Automatic acceptance of your nomination for the annual SBA Business Awards. +Member only events with special member pricing for all events. +Affordable partnership opportunities allowing you to increase your profile and brand exposure.
Gold CorporateAll benefits and opportunities of Silver Membership plus
- The opportunity to sponsor one event per membership year and give a brief presentation to members at no additional cost. +Priority to host a sundowner or similar event at your premises, giving members a fresh insight into your business. +Your logo on the home page of the SBA website for brand visibility. +A profile piece published on our blog and Gold Member directory listing on the SBA website providing ongoing recognition for your business. +Your logo on the footer of all SBA emails so your brand is continually in the spotlight. +Your branding on all SBA marketing material making sure your brand is highly visible to the SBA network. +Ongoing recognition of your support to SBA through monthly e-newsletters, social media posts and your pull-up banner at all SBA events. +Show the Gold Member graphic on your email footer and website so your network understands your connection with SBA and commitment to the local small business community.
SilverAll benefits and opportunities of Bronze membership plus
- Priority listing of your business in our members directory. +One complimentary ticket to ALL SBA events throughout your membership year. +Member pricing for guests you wish to accompany you to SBA events. +One ‘shout-out’ for your business each month through social media channels (Facebook and LinkedIn). +Show the Silver Member graphic on your email footer and website so your network understands your connection with SBA and commitment to the local small business community. + Build on your industry reputation by submitting up to two feature articles per month to be published on our blog, showcasing your expertise within the small business community.
- August 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- August 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- August 18 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- August 31 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Having been connected to the Stirling region for much of my life, it was an easy decision to connect myself with the SBA as a member when I first launched my business and marketing consultancy business in 2009. I’m proud to be a part of the committee as marketing officer and love the connections made with other small business owners and the opportunities for us all to learn, network and grow our businesses together. I look forward to meeting you at an SBA event soon.